With the seasonal transition to fall, I know I will be spending more time indoors again. I have been wanting to find some sort of Halloween craft to do. Then that got me researching and thinking… I wonder if there are any fun Halloween adult coloring books out there?
I don’t know about you, but I am a big fan of adult coloring books. Even before the pandemic. So, fortunately, I already had some on hand to turn to for entertainment. I’ve always loved doing crafts and watercolor painting, so the whole adult coloring book phenomenon is right up my alley. What I love most about it is the fact that it is super portable. Plus, it’s easy to do in small spaces (aka my apartment!), lol. On top of that, you really don’t need many materials at all to get started. There’s barely any clean-up when you’re done. Win-win.
So I set out on my search, and found that there are TONS of options for adult Halloween coloring books on Amazon. I spent quite a bit of time perusing their selection and discovered a handful of great finds. See the below list for my top picks, and the one that I ultimately bought for myself (the first one!). If you decide to jump on the bandwagon, I hope that you have a fun time coloring as you get into the #spookyszn spirit! 😀 Speaking of the spooky season spirit, if you still have yet to decorate, check out my post on Cute & Affordable Fall Decor for some inspiration.
Halloween Adult Coloring Books Available on Amazon
- Don’t Be a Basic Witch: Funny Halloween Adult Coloring Book
- 50 Halloween Mandalas: A Whimsically Cute Coloring Book
- Adult Coloring Books: Halloween Designs
- Sugar Skulls Adult Coloring Book
- 50 Autumn Mandalas: A Gorgeous Fall Coloring Book
* Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, I may receive compensation. More info here.